Saturday, January 19, 2008

A&N closing 48 Virginia stores

All 48 A&N stores, including locations in Waynesboro and Staunton, are closing.
The Henrico County-based retailer of athletic footwear and sportswear cites increasing competition, sluggish sales and mounting losses for its decision. A liquidation sale began Friday.The family-owned company had pursued other alternatives, including selling the athletic footwear and sportswear chain.


For additional local real estate information, information about me and my services, to request home listings by E-Mail, to request a market analysis on your current home, or to tour the MLS Listings please visit my web sites at http://www.RichmondVAHomes4Sale.com or http://www.e-richmondhomes.com/.

1 comment:

chelley said...

Dear Mr Mekhimar,
During the liquadation of one of your stores in Salem, Va., I purchased a pair of sport shoes.
Much to my dismay when I opened the box today, they are both for the left foot. Am I stuck of what?
Please advise me of a solution to
my problem. An answer will be greatly appreciated. Sincerely
c. Hudson