Friday, January 25, 2008

Are You Thinking About Selling? Not All Realtors and Marketing Plans Are the Same!

In this market you need to use as many effective marketing tools as possible to compete with the other listings in your area. I am absolutely passionate about marketing and am constantly evaluating and improving my techniques!
You will see based on the strategies listed in my Marketing Plan that I am an aggressive marketer and very detail oriented. But I’d like you to know that I feel that communication and good customer service are equally important! I will make every effort to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide.

Phase 1: PREPARATION

  • I will prepare a Highest Price Analysis to assist you in correctly pricing your home.
  • I will estimate your net proceeds from the transaction.
  • I will conduct a thorough walk through of your home; taking measurements, noting amenities, and giving staging advice.
  • I will provide a lock box to ensure easy access by Realtors® with qualified buyers.
  • I will take several digital photographs of the interior and exterior of your home.


Phase 2: AGRESSIVE MARKETING TECHNIQUES


This is the fun part! Marketing is a passion of mine, so I am always working hard to find new ways to set your listing apart from the competition!

  • I will install the distinctive RE/MAX sign, property brochure box and directional signs to lead people to home.
  • I will submit complete and accurate details regarding your listing to the MLS reaching thousands of realtors every day.
  • I will create and distribute a full color property brochure especially for your listing.
  • I will create aVirtual Tour especially for your listing, and link it to my web site.
  • I will send out an Email Blast of your Virtual Tour to over 5000 Realtors in the Richmond Metro area.
  • Internet exposure is key! Your listing and Virtual Tour will be advertised on the following top internet sites (and hundred's more!)
    Realtor.com - Remax.com - Google.com - Yahoo.com - E-RichmondHomes.com
  • Just listed brochures and post cards will be distributed to Realtors, as well as current and past clients.
  • I will create a bound, full color property information book for display at your listing with extensive information for potential buyers (schools, area information, specific details about the house, etc).
  • I will create Special Feature Cards to highlight the special features of your listing that a buyer might not notice during showings.
  • I will schedule and host a Sunday Afternoon Open House.

Coming soon! Television commercial advertising!

And much much more techniques of aggressive Marketing that I will use to get your home sold quickly for the highest possible price!

Phase 3: COMMUNICATION DURING YOUR LISTNG

During your listing constant review and attention to detail is required to effectively market your property and protect your position.I will constantly monitor your listing until the day it closes! Communication is the key! You will hear from me a minimum of once per week, if not more often. I am dedicated to personally providing the highest level of service to each of my clients every day until their home is sold!

  • I will provide you with a copy of your MLS listing details for your review.
  • I will keep you informed, at least once per week, or as many as you want me to communicate with you.
  • I will be available by cell phone and promptly return your call if you must leave a message.
  • I will follow up with every agent who shows your home to provide you with up-to-the-minute feedback about price, condition, location, and potential buyer interest.
  • I will handle inquiries regarding the home, qualify interested parties, and pursue showing appointments with qualified buyers.
  • I will work with the buyer’s agent, and their inspector to negotiate any objections raised by the inspection of the property.
  • I will assist the title company in setting the closing and obtaining all information needed for the completion of the paperwork.
  • I will carefully explain to you all documents that you will be required to sign, and provide you with copies each document.
  • I facilitate your closing and handle last minutes issues.

In the end, it's all about results. Mohamed will turn FOR SALE into SOLD!
To learn how Mohamed will specifically create your Custom Marketing Plan, contact them today to schedule a listing presentation.

No comments: