Monday, June 4, 2007

Home Buying!

Buying a home can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be! I’ll work hard to make your experience exciting and fun. While we are working together I’ll be like your new best friend! I promise to help you: Save time, Money, and Stay Informed.

Here is the step by step guide. But please don't feel like you need to understand everything right away. And I will be there for you every step of the way.

  1. Decide that buying vs. renting is best for you.
  2. Determine how much you can afford.
  3. Get Pre-Approved, Shop for a loan
  4. Review a preliminary MLS list.
  5. Find your dream home.
  6. Making the offer.
  7. Negotiate the contract.
  8. Changes to the contract.
  9. Formally apply for a mortage loan.
  10. Inspection phase.
  11. Inspection issues and resolution.
  12. Appraisal & Insurance.
  13. Loan commitment.
  14. Preparing for the move.
  15. The closing.
  16. Possession.
  17. Post closing.

Remember, I will be there to support you during these very important steps! If you have a comment or question regarding these buying steps, please feel free to call or e-mail me.

No comments: