Tuesday, September 23, 2008

1% Seller-Buyer Program!

If you purchase any home using Mohamed Mekhimar as your buyer’s agent, he will list and sell your home for as little as 1% LOC* backed up with a written guarantee.

How does this program work? The answer is simple. It’s a package deal. Allowing me to represent you in the sale of your current home and in the purchase of another home should not cost you twice. Providing you this incentive to allow me to represent you as your preferred Real Estate Agent is really nothing more than being fair and reasonable to you ...and your pocketbook.

When you purchase your next home or condo, the Seller of that property will be offering a ‘selling office commission*’ to the Broker & Agent who represents the buyer. In most cases this commission is 3% which is normally paid by the Seller...not by you. This cost is my compensation for representing you as your buyer’s agent during your home purchase. It’s a win-win scenario for each of us. You get my Full Service program from Listing to Closing when I sell your home as your listing agent AND you get full representation and excellent customer service with me as your buyer’s agent ...from helping you find your next home to the purchase offer through to Closing.

You will have sold your current home and purchased a new home and saved thousands of dollars in real estate fees.

By the way, the home you buy can be any home in the MLS, as well as For Sale by Owner or new construction. As long as I represent you as your buyer’s agent, I will list and sell your home for 1%.

Please let me know how I can be of service to you in making your next home purchase or the sale of your current home a rewarding experience.



*LOC - Listing Office Commission SOC - Selling Office Commission

No comments: